Trinity Christian School
1st Grade Supply List
This supply list was updated Monday, 7/27: "Due to COVID-19, our student supply lists have been updated. Students will no longer need to bring the 'shared items' that were on the original lists."
This supply list was further updated Wednesday, 7/29 to include the following : "We would like every student to return to school with 2 bottles of 12 oz hand sanitizer, 2 washable face masks, and 1 box of nitrile gloves. These supplies will not be used regularly, but they will be stored in your child's classroom/homeroom as back-ups. Please label and place them in a small, sealed, plastic container." These statements were part of Mr. Sanders' email communication sent 7/29.
- handwriting paper
- velcro shoes for P.E.
- pencil box (large, but not too big, enough to hold pencils, crayons, scissors
- and glue)
- 1 box of 16 crayons
- pack of #2 pencils-sharpened-Ticonderoga please
- pack of Cap Erasers
- 3 glue sticks (large size)
- primary scissors
- 12” / 30 cm ruler
- raincoat or umbrella to keep at school
- please be sure to put names in coats and sweaters.
- 2 plain horizontal pocket folders
- 2 reams of white copy paper
- 1 pack of black dry erase markers
- 1 set of spare clothes (including underwear & socks) in labeled gallon
- Ziploc bag (does not have to be uniform)
- large bottle of hand sanitizer with pump
A BIG SMILE!
**No characters are allowed on book bags or lunch boxes.
**Please put names in coats, sweaters, and sweatshirts.