Trinity Christian School
2nd Grade Supply List
Parents: It is only necessary to bring the student's personal supplies the first week. We will start using them right away. You can bring or send in classroom supplies later in September, if you choose. If students have supplies from last year that are still in good working order, please bring them in; it should help on the cost. Brand name products last longer and work better.
- 1 box of crayola crayons (8 or 12 count)
- 1 box of crayola pencils (8 or 12 count)
- 1 pack of copy paper
- 4 Elmer's glue sticks
- 2 packages of #2 pencils Ticonderoga
- 4 packages of cap erasers
- 1 pack of loose-leaf paper (wide rule)
- Zippered pencil pouch
- hand pencil sharpener
- ruler with inches and cm
- 2 wide-ruled composition books
- 2 wide-ruled spiral notebooks
- 2 folders with pockets & 3-ring holes
- please put names in coats and sweaters
- A BIG SMILE!
**No characters are allowed on book bags or lunchboxes.
Elementary Shared Supplies
Please bring 6 rolls of paper towels for the Elementary Shared Supply Closet