Trinity Christian School
3rd Grade Supply List
This supply list was updated Monday, 7/27: "Due to COVID-19, our student supply lists have been updated. Students will no longer need to bring the 'shared items' that were on the original lists."
This supply list was further updated Wednesday, 7/29 to include the following : "We would like every student to return to school with 2 bottles of 12 oz hand sanitizer, 2 washable face masks, and 1 box of nitrile gloves. These supplies will not be used regularly, but they will be stored in your child's classroom/homeroom as back-ups. Please label and place them in a small, sealed, plastic container." These statements were part of Mr. Sanders' email communication sent 7/29.
- 1 marble (Sewn) composition book
- 4-spiral notebooks, wide-ruled, plain front
- 3-two pocket folders with tabs to hold paper
- 2 packs of wide ruled notebook paper
- 1 ream of copy paper
- 1 package of Crayola colored pencils (no more than 24)
- hand pencil sharpeners
- 1 box of Crayola crayons (no larger than 24)
- 2 boxes of Ticonderoga pencils – no click pencils
- eraser caps
- zippered pencil pouches
- 6 Elmer’s glue sticks
- inch/centimeter ruler (no bendables)
- pack of dry erase markers (to be kept by teacher and given out as needed)
- P. E. shoes
- small umbrella
A BIG SMILE!
**No characters are allowed on book bags or lunch boxes.
**Please put names in coats, sweaters, and sweatshirts.
** The brands listed have proven to work better and last longer in the classroom.