Trinity Christian School
Kindergarten Supply List
This supply list was updated Monday, 7/27: "Due to COVID-19, our student supply lists have been updated. Students will no longer need to bring the 'shared items' that were on the original lists."
This supply list was further updated Wednesday, 7/29 to include the following : "We would like every student to return to school with 2 bottles of 12 oz hand sanitizer, 2 washable face masks, and 1 box of nitrile gloves. These supplies will not be used regularly, but they will be stored in your child's classroom/homeroom as back-ups. Please label and place them in a small, sealed, plastic container." These statements were part of Mr. Sanders' email communication sent 7/29.
- 1 small bottle of hand soap and/or 1 refill
- 2 bottles of hand sanitizer
- 1 watercolor paint
- 1 - 10 ct. box washable markers
- 1-16 ct crayons
- 8 sharpened pencils labeled with child’s initials
- 1 - 12 ct. pack of colored pencils
- 1 pencil box (approx. 8x5x2)
- 1 - 4 ct. pack of assorted highlighters
- 1 rest mat and small blanket (No yoga mats, please.)
- 1 change of clothes labeled in Ziploc (include underwear and socks, but uniform not necessary)
- raincoat to leave at school – no umbrella
- 1 wide rule composition book
- P.E. shoes to leave at school (Velcro ONLY)
- 2 orange paper folders with fasteners
- 1 pair of children’s scissors
- 1 clear shoe size container with lid
- 1-6 count pack of glue sticks
- storage bags: sandwich (boys), gallon (girls)
- A BIG SMILE!
**No characters are allowed on book bags or lunch boxes.
**No personal pencil sharpeners are allowed in the classroom.
**Please put names in coats, sweaters, and sweatshirts.