From the Director
Welcome to Trinity Christian Preschool! We are excited that you have chosen to learn more about our exceptional program for children ages 3-5. It is our goal to educate the whole child for the glory of God. At Trinity Christian Preschool we genuinely appreciate the opportunity to share in your child’s learning experience, and we strive to make it a safe and joyful adventure for them. We offer a Christian atmosphere where your child can develop spiritually, socially, intellectually, emotionally, and physically. The children are given many opportunities to learn through play and engaging activities. Our prayers are for the children to develop confidence in themselves and acquire a knowledge of who God is and His love for them.
The school does not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, sex, or ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admission policies, scholarship programs, and other administered programs.
Procedures for admission are as follows:
- An application for admission is available upon request. It must be submitted with the non-refundable application fee of $50 to the school. This can also be completed online.
- After the candidate’s application has been received, an interview with the principal and the candidate’s parents will be scheduled.
- All candidates for admission to kindergarten through grade 10 are required to take an assessment for entrance. An appointment for the assessment will be made after the application is received. In the case of preschool students, an interview will be arranged for the child and parents to meet with the Director of the Preschool. Admission to preschool will be based on an adequate display of social, emotional, and academic readiness.
- A child must be three years old on or before the first day of school and be toilet-trained to attend preschool. A child must be five years old on or before August 31 to attend kindergarten.
- Trinity Christian School has the option to request a letter of reference from the applicant’s current teacher for admission to grades 1 through 5. For admission to grades 6 through 10, Trinity may request letters of reference from the applicant’s current English and Mathematics instructors.
- The administration will take the following factors into account when considering an applicant:
- The extent to which a student can profit from an experience at Trinity.
- The candidate’s scores on entrance assessment.
- Readiness level of 3, 4 and 5 year olds.
- The candidate’s previous school record.
- The enrollment of other members of the candidate’s family in our school.
- The school has the authority to place the child at the proper grade level as indicated by the assessment regardless of age or grade completed prior to admission to Trinity Christian School.
- The admission decision will be communicated to parents as soon as possible after the completion of all admissions procedures.
- Within ten days of acceptance at Trinity, the initial registration fee of $50 for Preschool or $250 for grades K-10 should be sent to the school.